Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bigger Love

Anyone who can make a polyamory relationship work are special people in my book. I had the privilege of photographing three very special people recently. A threesome that clearly adores and respects each other. Plus they are fun just to be around. I'm still processing most of the shots, but I wanted to go ahead and post a few here. If we're lucky, maybe the three will post a little about themselves and their very special relationships.

More Than Friends
Triple Passion
Comfort
Just A Pinch

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Comfort is gorgeous - truly artistic.

D

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Comfort" is the best...I'm not crazy about the other 3 but that's OK. :) Thank you for making us look so good.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Hayden Pryce said...

d,
Thanks!

Countessa,
You are very welcome. It was a pleasure working with y'all. I'm still processing the shoot. Hopefully, I'll get some more that you like out of it. I also really like "Comfort" myself. It seems to say a lot about what y'all are all about.

Pryce

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker