Thursday, July 27, 2006

Getting There

I remember in college a math professor explaining an unusual aspect of number lines and infinity with a certain paradox. The paradox had to do with trying to cover the distance across the room by continuously traveling half way to the other side. Theoretically, you can cut the distance in half forever without ever reaching your destination. That's kind of the way I was feeling with the web site. I started the design over again and again, never quite satisfied with it. I finally realized I was going to have to get practical about it if I was ever going to publish it. So I caved in and decided to do it the easy way. I started up Frontpage and got to work. The only design aspect I kept from the prior work was a background I created. So it's finally done and I'm just working out the bugs and finishing paperwork. Within a couple of weeks it should be up. Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker